Every week I’m going to share with you an App that I’m using to help with my business.
This week, I’d like to introduce to Stencil.
Stencil is an image creation tool for social media posts, that is incredibly easy to use and is quick. My favourite feature is the Quotes function. Simply search one of their royalty free images, click quotes, select a quote that works for your niche and you have a professional social media post that you share immediately to your social media networks, or save and upload them manually. Really simple, quick and effectively to create beautiful images.
- 1,200,000+ background photos that are royalty free, with thousands of new photos added every week.
- 650+ Templates.
- Upload and store your own logo and images.
- 100,000 Quotes that you can quickly add to an image by a simple click of a button!
- 2,100+ Google Web fonts
- Upload your own fonts – match your brand!
- 800,000+ Icons & Graphics.
- 37+ Custom sizes for all your different social media platforms
- Easy to use Chrome Extension.
- Post directly to your social media platforms once you’ve created your image.
How Much Does It Cost?
What does it look like?
Check out the screen grabs below. It’s a web based app that looks like a mobile app which makes it easy to use as you can create images in a couple of clicks.
To get your FREE account – CLICK HERE and start creating amazing images for your social media posts today! I can’t wait to see what you’re creating with it!
If you’d like to share what you’re creating simply post your images with #TCstencil and I’ll give you some feedback on your social media platforms!