About this event:
Content marketing is a great way to build trust and increase site traffic. In this session, you’ll learn how to write for online audiences, organise production and promotion, choose the right format based on your content, and track your content marketing success.
In this session we will be covering:
• Intro to content marketing
• Get to know your online customers
• Choosing the right format for you content
• Writing for online audiences
• Help your content be seen
• Measuring your success in content marketing
• Tools & Resources for Content Creation
How long is it?
Who is it for?
Small business owners, networkers, solo and entrepreneurs, business owners, social media marketers.
Where is the workshop held?
It is an online session held on Zoom.
It’s best to download the Zoom app on your phone or computer for the session. However, you can access from a link in your browser that will be sent after registering.
The password to join the session will be sent 15 mins before the session start time (please check your email for this).
What do you need to bring along?
A notepad and pen is an essential. Having your phone handy helps too!
An open mind to learn, communicate and grow is a must!